Wednesday, November 17, 2004

I've seen the MASTER BLOGGER...

As my friend Candy so tenderly terms it...
I am a "Virgin Blogger"...so new to this whole blogging experience.

and tonight she showed the mere mortal me...how divine blog beings play.

Check this blog-site out man...
http://www.xiaxue.blogspot.com/

I am truly humbled. I caught her interview on ChannelNews Asia about a day or two after setting up my blog...or was it the same day? Remembered it cause they were discussing the dangers of blogging.
Seriously...DANGERS? You mean people don't realise this is an open diary of sorts?
Just find it wierd. But maybe I'm just slightly behind this whole dot.com era.
Yeah sure...I grew up with the internet...but it didn't seem a big thing to me leh. It was just one of them new things you know.
But I realise a lot of my younger peeps are seriously wired up man...very very tech-savvy.
Me? I'm just happy to be able to change the lightbulb! Compared to people who can discuss WAP, 3G, HTML, PIXELS...I have resigned myself to being a dinosaur.

But at least in Singapore...I know PIE, CTE, AYE, KJE, BKE, SGH, NUS, NTU, NIE and most important of them all... KNNBCCB. (seldom used...but it speaks volumes sometimes)

ok...back to blogging. Just wanna say...the girl can really really write. Check her blog out...kinda amused by it too...lots of funny articles. Some Hong Kong mag even voted her best blog in Singapore. Yeah...talk about me being humbled big time.

Me? I shall just plod a long and blog a little more... And maybe someday...I might elevate myself the status of them divine blog beings. Got a few frens who are possibly there liao...like eunice and wan. I shall share their blogs when they allow me to.

Dat said. Who cares right...hahahaha. The reason I'm blogging so much lately...cause I keep distracting myself from my books. I have an exam TOMORROW. How wonderful...and this time...I seriously hugging Buddha's leg.

So in blog terms...I have seen the stars and the all mighty powers of what a blog can do. And I shall be satisfied that at the end of the day...I've also got my own little weeeeeee space on the internet to pen my thoughts... my 5 cents worth as I always say...

Until the next 5 cents then...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh nene,
i'm glad u have found blogging.... yes, we all could do with a lil nene :)
but that gal's blog in your link...she's warped! seriously warped! and that makes it an interesting read..... but i hate to think that most people out there are that superficial. U should try this link of another blog off a gal's page. i took it from joc's page. that gal is hilarious!
anyways,
all the best for the paper later....it's just 2 hours away! yikes!
Vasun

Anonymous said...

eh nene,
i'm glad u have found blogging.... yes, we all could do with a lil nene :)
but that gal's blog in your link...she's warped! seriously warped! and that makes it an interesting read..... but i hate to think that most people out there are that superficial. U should try this link of another blog off a gal's page. i took it from joc's page. that gal is hilarious!
anyways,
all the best for the paper later....it's just 2 hours away! yikes!
Vasun

Anonymous said...

Buying memory cards is such a chore... You have to search online for prices, sort through which ones are legit, around a bunch of stores,compare prices, finally buy your memory, and then fervently pray that the price doesn't fall in the next month or so.

I've been screwed over by rapid price drops in the past... especially this one time when I bought a Micro SD card for my DS flashcard at what was apparently a bargain price, only to later see that it had dropped by $5 in a week.

(Submitted from SKu2 for R4i Nintendo DS.)