Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Got rid of the damn Ads...

Did some internet research and realised it was my chatbox which was causing them irritating ads to keep popping out.

This is the way I like my blog. Clean and crisp...so you and I can just focus on my ramblings.

5 cents worth. (it's been a while)

Apologies that its been so dreary and depressing in 2009. But that's how it has been for me. Life has reached a major crossroads. Like a juncture ripping through the fabric of my existence. Everything has changed or is about to change. I stand at the cusp of a new adventure. At the edge of a precipice.

And I do not know what is at the bottom or if I will survive the fall. Or perhaps it is a flight that I am headed for.

I once told a friend many, many years ago...and now I repeat to myself.

"Just jump. One never knows until one has jumped."

Over the edge I will go.

I am scared shitless but I know it has to be done.

Pray for me.

I do. =)

PS: In case you misread this entry, these are not SUICIDAL thoughts. They are the workings of a little voice I have all these years. Where most people see career switch and life changes. I see myself on the edge of a cliff, staring adventure in the face. Its a metaphor. =)

No comments: